More than 300 clinically relevant anatomy flash cards have been transformed into a truly customizable, interactive, mobile learning experience.
From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 !
More than 300 clinically relevant anatomy flash cards have been transformed into a truly customizable, interactive, mobile learning experience. Modality’s Moore’s Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards application is based on the print product, authored by Douglas J. Gould, Ph.D. and published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Using concepts and full-color images from Moore and Dalley’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Fifth Edition, and Agur and Dalley’s Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, Eleventh Edition, these flash cards feature clinically relevant descriptions of structures, concise versions of the text’s clinical “Blue Boxes,” and correlating images. Realistic anatomic renderings from Grant’s Atlas complement this clinically oriented material.
Designed exclusively for Apple handheld devices to deliver an exceptional user experience to health care students and professionals, this app allows you to:
• Navigate through more than 300 fully annotated images with the flick of a finger
• Create your own pinpoints and labels to mark the structures you need to know
• Zoom and pan crystal clear images, in brilliant color with crisp detail
• Bookmark cards for quick reference in clinical settings or course review sessions
• Explore at your own pace and teach yourself in Study Mode
• Test your mastery of the material in Quiz Mode
• Quickly locate any structure in the entire app using the comprehensive index
• Instantly access additional information on Google and Wikipedia
More than 300 fully annotated images, including:
• Thorax – 49 images
• Abdomen – 42 images
• Pelvis and Perineum – 34 images
• Back — 26 images
• Lower Limb – 51 images
• Upper Limb — 51 images
• Head – 43 images
• Neck – 25 images
• Cranial Nerves – 13 images